Kashmiri Dum Aloo Recipe
Kashmiri Dum Aloo Recipe is a delicious recipe with sweet gravy. It is most popular recipes in kashmir and all over india.
Recipe Type : Veg
Onion Type : With Onion
Cuisine : Kashmiri
Category Name : Main Course
Preparation Time : 20 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Servings : 4 persons
12 Pcs – Potato (Small Size)
2 Tbls – Cream
6 Pcs – Almonds (Badam)
3 Tbls – Onion Paste
2 Tbls – Cashew paste
2 tbls – Tomato Sauce
1 Tbls – Red Chilli powder
1 Tbls – Ginger and Garlic paste
1/2 Tbls – Cumin (Jeera) Powder
3-4 Pcs – Red Chilli
2 Tbls – Cooking Oil
1 pinch – Laung(Choped)
1 pinch – Cinnamon (Dalchini) (Choped)
coriander Leaf (Choped)
4-5 pcs – Green Chilli
Salt to taste
1. Remove peel from Potatos and prick (Godanaa).
2. Heat Oil in a kadai and fry Potatos until they turn golden brown and keep aside.
3. Now add red chilli and Ginger and Garlic paste.
4. After few minutes add Red Chilli powder, Cumin (Jeera) Powder, salt, Cinnamon (Dalchini), Laung, Cashew paste, Onion Paste and some water and roast them.
5. After few minutes add Tomato Sause and mix properly.
6. Now Add fry Potatos and mix properly for 15 – 20 minutes.
7. After 20 minutes add Cream and mix.
8. Remove from flame.
Serve garnishing with Green Chilli, coriander Leaf and Almonds.